Friday 1 May 2009

Quotations on Rotations



Is the constant quoting of animated television shows really as healthy as it feels? Whilst I could be prancing whimsically in the rain or sitting and sipping in a local pub, the short-lived buzz that a witty and topically relevant gag lifted from South Park gets me does nothing to postpone the realisation that my chums and I may spend too much time in front of the telly. I’m proud to admit that cutaway gags, or rather, “random interchangeable” jokes, are my cup of tea. Not a day goes by when reference to at least one show does not make it into the circle of conversation. However, anything in excess can be fatal. I raised this notion of self-destruction to a friend and we laughed. And do you know why?


Because it’s fucking funny.


Bring on the manatees.

No comments:

Post a Comment